Vice President, Field Enablement @ Netskope, Author
Roderick Jefferson is the Vice President, Field Enablement at Netskope. He is a Senior Executive with 20+ years of sales enablement leadership experience. He is also an acknowledged practitioner and keynote speaker in the sales enablement space that understands how to create bridges between internal organizations to empower sales to exceed expectations. He has won numerous awards including being selected as:
• 2021: Sales Enablement Lifetime Achievement Award (Selling Power Magazine)
• 2021 & 2020: Top 15 Sales & Marketing Influencer (LinkedIn)
• 2020: Top18 Major Leagues Sales Coaches Award (Lessonly)
• 2020 Sales Influencers to Follow (Morning Brew Media)
• 2019 Top 15 Social Media Influencer (Brainshark)
• 2019 Top 10 Sales Enablement Consultant (Sales Hacker)
• 2015 Sales Onboarding Program of the Year (SiriusDecisions)
Roderick is the author of the Amazon bestselling book, Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint to Sales Enablement Excellence. He is currently an Executive-in-Residence with VentureScale and one of the founding members of the Sales Enablement Society. Roderick is also a member of several Advisory Boards, including Capella University, Autobound.ai, Visionyze, Sales for the Culture, and Selleration Inc.
Prior to Netskope, he held a variety of executive leadership, sales, sales enablement, operations and customer experience roles for Roderick Jefferson & Associates, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com, 3PAR, Business Objects, NetApp, PayPal, Siebel Systems, & AT&T.
When not working on sales enablement projects and programs, he can be found perfecting the art of barbecuing or playing on his bocce court in his backyard with his family.